Simple Care for Dry Skin
Skin dryness is among the most common skin problems encountered by people of all ages, and by women as well as by men. Here are some simple remedies to try:
- Use a gentle, hydrating cleanser – cleansing is the most important part of any skin care routine, but its importance increases for anyone suffering from dry skin. Replace any soap or harsh chemical with a gentle, cream-based cleanser and use it twice a day;
- Try an effective skincare CBD tincture from Frederick MD Wander Hemp. It can help protect against environmental stresses and reduce dry skin conditions.
- Hydrate with a rich moisturizer – try to experiment with face creams until you find a moisturizing product that is also rich in other nutrients. Apply your cream right after the cleanser;
- Use sunscreen – leaving your shady room without sunscreen on your face is not recommended if you have dry skin, not even in winter, when the sun seems to be weak. Solar radiation dries the skin and that is something that you don’t need;
- Use a night cream – your evening skin care routine should start with using your cleanser again, but replace your daytime moisturizer with a rich, highly-nutritive night cream. Choose a product that also locks moisture into the skin – when you wake up in the morning, you will be surely amazed how soft, nourished and hydrated your skin is.