The Principle Symptoms of Anxiety
Anxiety is something that we have all been through. While anxiety is generally considered to be a normal response to stressful situations, sometimes the symptoms associated with the response are larger than the situation that has triggered them and anxiety starts having unwanted effects on daily life. Here are some symptoms that indicate anxiety that is out of proportion:
- Excessive worrying – if the feelings of worrying persist for at least 6 months even after the stressful situation that triggered the thoughts has been resolved, the sign is considered to indicate a generalized anxiety disorder;
- Continuous agitation and restlessness – the symptoms in this category include shaky hands, sweaty palms, an elevated heart rate as well as the uncontrollable urge to move;
- Fatigue – the heightened level of emotional activity and the physical effects of the agitation sooner or later result in extreme fatigue that usually does not disappear with rest;
- Difficulties concentrating: the people suffering from anxiety are usually so focused on their worries that they find it difficult to concentrate on anything else, including daily activities, such as their work or driving;
- Tense muscles – the muscles in the back and in the neck are usually the most severely affected muscle groups.
If you or someone you love suffers from anxiety, CBD has been used to lessen the effects of anxiety and related insomnia. Look for additional information and CBD oil online products from Wander Hemp.